In the game “Unfinished Case of Holmes” the players will be transported to Victorian era London and will go on an unforgettable journey full of challenging riddles and mysteries with the mission to complete an investigation of a mysterious death started but not finished by Sherlock Holmes. The game is based on an escape room principle where the players need to resolve different types of puzzles in order to proceed to the next level.
It is a mixture of an interactive computer game and a detective story with real objects pieces of evidence that survived over time.
What do you receive?
– Game materials
– Game instructions
– Mobile App
How it works?
– The game works on digital devices. The digital game is mainly used to get instructions and to enter the solutions to the questions
– The rest of the game takes place with real objects (it’s not a card game!)
– Game duration 90-120 min
– Similar to the escape rooms concept the game can be played once
– Can be played again by other players
It is possible to play the game in several modes:
– As one team (Standard mode)
– Against the time
– Multiple team competition mode: additional game sets required which you can print with no additional cost. You will not receive any spoilers or indication for solutions so you can take part in the game
What is required?
– Preparation time: ~15 min
– Internet access
– Registration on our portal www.idventure.de, App and game download
– Curiosity, fun, “out of the box” thinking