Imagine playing pinball with perfect reflexes! Super-Skill Pinball: 4-Cade brings the arcade classic to the tabletop with art, atmosphere, and roll & write mechanics from acclaimed designer Geoff Engelstein.
Choose one of the four unique tables and matching backglass for scorekeeping, then roll a shared pair of dice and get the pinballs rolling! You’ll select one of the two dice results, and move your pinball to a bumper, spinner, or target one level below with a matching number. Once you reach the lowest level, pick which flipper’s roll to use and send the ball to the top of the table. Play well and you’ll unlock bonuses like multiball, score multipliers, and more to help you get the high score!
– Get your high score! Great for solitaire play, with quick setup, a small footprint, and included tracker for your high scores!
– Strategic choices! Up to 4 play simultaneously, sharing the same dice rolls, so your choices of which bonuses to go after, and how much risk to take will make all the difference!
– Phenomenal art! Bring the joy and excitement of a pinball arcade to life!
In Super-Skill Pinball: 4-Cade you’ll play on one of four different tables, each with its own mechanics, challenges, and bonuses!
– Carniball – the intro table, where you’ll shoot ducks, pop balloons, and ring the bell in the test of strength!
– Cyberhack – steal data from an evil corporation! Earn Hacks to help you when you activate the RUN mini-game to steal as much as you can from behind the corporate firewall!
– Dance Fever! – return to the 70’s with lots of spinner action, as you try to manage the main playfield and a mini-pin at the same time! Keep yourself on the dance floor as long as you can for the Dance Fever Bonus!
– Dragon Slayer – take on the role of a young Wizard! Hit drop targets to level up, and learn new spells that let you manipulate the dice and trigger bonuses like Multiball. Defeat the dragon to score mega points!
– 4 copies each of 4 different pinball tables:
– 8 double-sided pinball table boards
– 8 double-sided pinball backglass boards
– 4 dry-erase markers with erasers
– 8 pinball movers
– 1 rulebook with high score trackers
– 2 dice
*Components subject to change
– 1-4 players
– Ages 12+
– Playing time: 30 min